[Gllug] printer shops

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Fri Jan 8 22:20:49 UTC 2010

On 8 Jan 2010, at 15:01, JLMS wrote:
[...]
> The brain does not work in a linear way, it is unpredictable and easily
> fooled.  I have explained myself abundantly in other messages.

You have?

All you seem to have done is claim that technology can solve the problem of incompetent people driving recklessly. However, it obviously can't, otherwise it'd already be fitted in all cars by New Labour diktat.

We already have a much simpler solution: we find these dangerous nutters, hopefully before they kill somebody, and take their driving licence away until they have learned how to safely operate a car. Much more effective than something out of a science-fiction book.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk