[Gllug] UK VoIP number

Karel Kudlacek k.kudlacek at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 11:48:26 UTC 2010

hello, my question is not directly related to linux, but rather to VoIP
telephony.

I am out of UK for longer time, but I would like to be reachable on UK
(landline) number. I have a Linksys SIP phone, and I would like to set up a
UK telephone number so that people can call me and I can call them. There
seems to be many providers of such services, but I am not sure about the
quality of their products.  I was wondering if anybody has any experience
with a particular provider, and could recommend something.

thank you,
Karel