[Gllug] .hackspace Spacewarming party

Peter Ball CFL at marguet-ball.net
Sat Jul 31 15:44:06 UTC 2010

Hi

I've just seen this

Slightly off topic but thought it might be interesting :-)

The London Hackspace is a non-profit, community-run hacker space in central London. We
provide a space where people who make things can come to share tools and knowledge.

We've just signed the lease on our new workshop in Shoreditch, spitting distance from
Hoxton station (and about 10mins from Old Street).

To celebrate we're having a party/open evening on the 1st of August. Come along and see
what the fuss is about!

We're still short of monthly income to cover the rent in the new space, so if you like it we
hope you'll subscribe :).

http://wiki.hackspace.org.uk/wiki/Spacewarming_party

Peter Ball
peter.ball at marguet-ball.net