[Gllug] Sysadmin/Linux jobs in London/UK

Jose de Paula Eufrasio Junior jose.junior at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 16:16:50 UTC 2010

Hello, I subscribed yesterday to the list after a quick chat in the
IRC. I am from Brazil and really interested to move to UK (London
tbh), but first I need a job.

The good folks at the IRC suggested me to subscribe to this list where
sometimes a job pops up and to the jobs list @ lug.org.uk, but I am
searching for more tips on the subject. Are there any other
sites/lists worth monitoring, agencies, etc? Ege (mindbendr) already
gave me some pro tips (thanks!).

Thanks for any help, and sorry for the intrusion on your list :)

--
José de Paula Eufrásio Júnior (coredump)
http://core.eti.br
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk