[Gllug] PHP Guru's

salsaman at xs4all.nl salsaman at xs4all.nl
Mon Jul 19 07:41:30 UTC 2010

On Mon, July 19, 2010 01:16, j.roberts wrote:
> On 16/07/10 11:55, Sunny Aujla wrote:
>
>> So, what i want to do is:
>>
>> Have a front end system (php) on Server A, to grab the directory sizes
>> of all the client folders on Server B and post it back to me.  When the
>> user reaches 80% of the disk usage, it will flag up and send out a email
>> to admin at example.com <mailto:admin at example.com> and client at xyz.com
>> <mailto:client at xyz.com>.
>
> In the interests of not reinventing the wheel, could this be of any use?
>
> http://mac.freshmeat.net/projects/dfeta
>
> (It's perl)
>
> MeJ
>
> --
> Stabilys Ltd		www.stabilys.com
> 244 Kilburn Lane
> LONDON
> W10 4BA
>
> 0845 838 5370
> --

I don't know if this is of any use, but I wrote a C function to check free
space for the volume containing a given directory (the directory is
created temporarily if it does not exist).

http://lives.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/lives/trunk/src/utils.c

(search for get_fs_free)

Salsaman.
http://lives.sourceforge.net