[Gllug] Chorded keyboards

John Winters john at sinodun.org.uk
Tue Jul 20 14:20:50 UTC 2010

Walter Stanish wrote:
> I recently switched to Wacom tablets instead of mousing and found it
> to relieve wrist and finger pain.
>
> Happy with this success I am now looking at QWERTY alternatives and
> found a UK manufactured device known as the CyKey (~80GBP)

Ouch!  That looks awfully expensive.

However, I have used a MicroWriter AgendA in the past (it's in the
drawer next to me as I type) and I quite liked it.  I found it faster
than handwriting for taking notes, although not as fast as typing on a
full keyboard.  Very useful for writing things up on the train on the
way back from a meeting.

John
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk