[Gllug] Software Freedom Day

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Thu Jul 29 20:39:40 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-07-29 at 20:49 +0100, Carles Pina i Estany wrote:
> day before of your mail I asked the same, without any answer (my subject
> was "[Gllug] Software Freedom Day in London".
>
> Somebody to be in a penguin costume or gnu? :-)

If anyone is foolish enough to volunteer to do that (it will be HOT!)
they are welcome to but I'd not advise it.

I think I asked the wrong question before. I am not looking for an
organiser but rather I am trying to see if there is any interest at all
in attending a Software Freedom Day event as I outlined - just a little
street evangelism - probably somewhere like TCR and a social.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk