[Gllug] Linux device for scripting/terminal access

gvim gvimrc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 23:35:13 UTC 2010

I'm considering buying an Android phone but my main use for it, apart from text/phone messages, will be the Android Scripting Environment which supports Perl, bash and Javascript. Considering the small form factor are there any alternative, slightly bigger Linux devices which would provide me with a terminal, Perl, bash & Javascript? I don't want a netbook and I already have a mobile phone for calls/texting.

gvim
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk