[Gllug] OT: Debt

Walter Stanish walter.stanish at saffrondigital.com
Thu Mar 4 16:19:36 UTC 2010

> Of course the real value of the economy is not increased
> by this, and so it can lead to currency devaluation and
> inflation.

A very interesting character I have been in touch with writes a
lot about the nature of modern financial systems and what kinds
of alternatives exist.

People on this list may be interested...

 http://www.reinventingmoney.com/
  "The mission of this site is to demystify money by presenting
   the best leading-edge ideas on monetary and non-monetary
   exchange. It is a resource devoted to the advancement of
   economic democracy, self-determination, and global harmony."

http://beyondmoney.net/
  Money related blog.

- Walter
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk