[Gllug] TV cards

Phil Reynolds phil-gllug at tinsleyviaduct.com
Wed May 19 10:04:48 UTC 2010

I have a faulty TV card - the image suffers from an intermittent
vertical hold problem.

Obviously I need to replace it, however I cannot be sure what is
available these days that will work as I need it to in Linux.

I need video input, or S-Video, and a terrestrial tuner - analogue
will do but digital would be nice. I do not mind additional features.

PCI or PCI Express would be suitable. Thanks in advance for any information.

--
Phil Reynolds
mail: phil-gllug at tinsleyviaduct.com
Web: http://www.tinsleyviaduct.com/phil/
Waltham 66, Emley Moor 69, Droitwich 79, Windows 95

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk