[Gllug] [ANN] GLLUG/UKUUG Talk - TONIGHT! - Dr. Eng Lim Goh - UCL

Justin Perreault justinperreault at dl-jp.com
Thu May 13 14:17:40 UTC 2010

I'm very interested in this talk and I have concerns about the available space considering this is in conjuction with UKUUG.

Does anyone have an estimate of how many are planning to attend? GLLUG and UKUUG.

There is little chatter about the event here however UKUUG seem very organised and could have people comming in from all over.

It would be annoying to make my way to central London to be turned away.

Justin