[Gllug] Glibc

- Tethys tethys at gmail.com
Tue May 11 16:33:47 UTC 2010

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 4:56 PM, Richard Jones <rich at annexia.org> wrote:

> Even current versions of non-Linux non-Windows
> can be spectacularly broken: I know that PC-BSD, Dragonfly BSD,
> NetBSD, OpenBSD, Minix, AIX 6, Solaris 10 and very old Linux do *not*
> work in KVM at the moment, and moreover no one cares.

Arse. *I* care. I'd be planning to play with NetBSD under KVM, but I
can't justify dedicating a physical machine to it (besides,
virtualization makes playing around easy). Maybe I'll have to look at
VirtualBox instead :-(

Tet

--
“It seems intuitively obvious to me, which means that it might be
wrong.” -- Chris Torek
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk