[Gllug] So, that's the end of that, then

Roger Whittaker roger.whittaker at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 18:37:33 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 4:38 PM, Alain Williams <addw at phcomp.co.uk> wrote:

> I wonder what do they intend to do with the SUSE brand & products ?
>
> Any idea Roger ?

The SUSE and Novell brands will be maintained as separate brands
within Attachmate.  The internal call that we took part in today
didn't offer much information that wasn't in the press releases, etc.
I think it's too early to come to any conclusions, but the fact that
SUSE will be maintained as a separate brand is good.  The important
and interesting question of exactly what "intellectual property" has
been sold to CPTN Holdings LLC has not been explained in any external
or internal communications.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk