[Gllug] Kerberos

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at workshy.org
Tue Nov 2 20:45:26 UTC 2010

On Tue, Nov 02, 2010 at 05:50:53PM -0000, Martin A. Brooks wrote:

> > Shouldn't persist into the final configuration, though.
>
> That would depend, no?   For example, $dayjob has /home on NFS with all
> the users accounts in AD.  Linux authenticates from AD.  Or do I
> misunderstand you?

We're talking at cross purposes, then.  I thought you were talking about
a temporary set-up during installation, in combination with the
remote-ssh function of the installer.  This would have made sense in the
context of the OP's situation, given that what they have is not what
they wanted.

--
Bruce

I must admit that the existence of Disneyland (which I know is real)
proves that we are not living in Judea in AD 50. -- Philip K. Dick