[Gllug] VACANCY: Software Developer/Analyst (Cloud Computing)

Richard Palmer richard.d.palmer at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Nov 4 13:04:33 UTC 2010

Dear John,

> On 4 November 2010 10:35, Richard Palmer <richard.d.palmer at kcl.ac.uk> wrote:
> >        We have a vacancy at the Centre for e-Research at King's College
> >        London for a software developer/analyst. A quick job summary:
> >> internal cloud (using underutilised institutional computers and storage). The
> > purpose of this cloud pilot is to support researchers, both by managing
> > research data (integrated with a Fedora digital repository system) and by
> > allowing the execution of computation-intensive processing.
>
> A reference to this digital repository system would be very interesting.

Apologies, I should have changed the sentence to "Fedora Commons"
http://fedora-commons.org/).

It's very confusing given the other Fedora (of perhaps more relevance to
this list), although I understand the Fedora Commons people did have the
name first.

regards,

Richard

--
Richard Palmer			| Centre for E-Research &
Systems Manager			| Centre for Computing in the Humanities
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk