[Gllug] Ubuntu for development

Rob Crowther robertc at boogdesign.com
Tue Nov 9 01:36:47 UTC 2010

I suspect what gvim means here is: as you go through a Fedora install
there is a point where it asks you "What additional tasks would you like
your system to include support for?" and the options are "Office and
Productivity", "Software Development" and "Web server".

So the question is probably "If you select 'Software Development' at
this point, what are the packages you get that aren't in a standard
Ubuntu installation?"  Does anyone know where the package lists for
those options are?

I'm sure gvim will provide further information if I'm wrong...

Rob
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk