[Gllug] Broadand in London without phone land line

Richard LEGER richard.leger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 16:03:57 UTC 2010

Thank you all for your answers and suggestions.

For info, so far I aslo found http://aaisp.net.uk/ (based on BT network) but
still Virgin seems to win in terms of service/cost as far as I can tell from
information available on websites :)

j.roberts,
I could not get any information about fsnet as it seems fsnet.co.uk returns
error... your other suggestions may have fitted but still more expensive.

Maybe few bumps on the road would be a small price to pay for a relatively
good service (from feedback received) at lower cost from Virgin.

Once again, thank you all.
R.