[Gllug] OT: Recommend UK domain host

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Nov 10 11:00:57 UTC 2010

On 10/11/10 10:55, Andy Millar wrote:

>> On their site, under .co.uk and .org.uk domains, I read:
>>
>> "New registrations cost £25 + VAT per year"
>>
>> Doesn't exactly sound competitive.
>
> It is cheaper than going direct to Nominet :-)
>
> http://www.nominet.org.uk/registrants/register/fees/

I've been with these people for about 5 years now http://ukwebsolutionsdirect.co.uk/ I've had to communicate with their support about 6 times in that five year period all of the problems was my fault however the point is they have generally responded with 10 minutes of raising the issue and have gone out of their way to assist even on one occasion when it was not their responsibility to help.

Not sure they provide what you require but still I recommend them.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

IRC: dick_turpin @ freenode