[Gllug] [OT] What's with all the messy posts.

damion.yates at gmail.com damion.yates at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 16:32:14 UTC 2010

On Tue, 5 Oct 2010, - Tethys wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 4:31 PM, Richard Jones <rich at annexia.org>
> wrote:
>
> > You can use emacs M-q to fold long lines to the right length.
>
> Or for those of us using a sane editor, you can use fmt(1), par(1) or
> there are various vim plugins to do it for you.

Just the built-in formatting works with the following options:

 formatoptions=tcqr

Incidently, David's email did contain a text/plain version which my
alpine preferred (you can toggle built-in text rendered html or the
plain text version with "a"), I was a bit confused by why Chris Bell
started this thread in the first place.

Damion
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk