[Gllug] To partition or not to partition

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at workshy.org
Wed Oct 20 12:47:57 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 01:25:18PM +0100, Philip Hands wrote:
> > Oh, wonderful.  A bunch of inexperienced, tunnel-vision developers who
> > have only ever worked with one OS (possibly only the single
> > distribution) in one configuration, who can't be bothered to do the
> > little extra work to support the flexible configuration options that
> > others use and rely on.
>
> Sadly, Matthew Garrett doesn't qualify to use any of those excuses.

No, but it's what he's acting like and he stands out in that thread as
the one with the worst attitude.  Haven't seen such public bad attitude
from a Red Hat staffer since they employed a list admin who regularly
flamed the subscribers on the public user lists.

--
Bruce

I see a mouse.  Where?  There, on the stair.  And its clumsy wooden
footwear makes it easy to trap and kill.  -- Harry Hill