[Gllug] OT: Mains electricity colour coding.

Chris Bell chrisbell at chrisbell.org.uk
Thu Oct 28 11:12:30 UTC 2010

On Thu 28 Oct, Menzies, Scott wrote:

> Hi there
> I have just subscribed and noticed the high volume of traffic, I have
> tried to unsubscribe with no email being sent back to me.
> Any ideas? Sorry to post this to the entire list.

   This list is frequently quiet to the point where people have sent
messages to check that it is still working, although we have many varied
interests and sometimes do veer away from the subject when we find something
of interest. Please hang around a little longer before you give up. If you
really do wish to change your subscription preferences the instructions are
in the header.

--
Chris Bell www.chrisbell.org.uk (was www.overview.demon.co.uk)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk