[Gllug] [OT] What's with all the messy posts.

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Tue Oct 5 19:41:01 UTC 2010

On 5 Oct 2010, lesleyb at herlug.org.uk spake thusly:

> On Tue, Oct 05, 2010 at 10:16:28AM +0100, John Hearns wrote:
>> On 5 October 2010 09:53, Justin Perreault <justinperreault at dl-jp.com> wrote:
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > I am surprised by the recent influx of substandandard posts. Have several new people started posting?

Poor bastard is probably forced to use proportional fonts.

I speculate that the *interesting* neologism "substandandard" was being
highlighted: obviously the word substandard shares some characteristics
with banananana.

--
"Not even if I had to walk barefoot across hot coals to the machine room
to toggle the boot media into core whilst fighting off zombies AND veloci-
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk