[Gllug] Outlook exchange alternatives

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Wed Sep 8 12:34:57 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-09-08 at 12:10 +0000, John Maclean wrote:
> Thanks for your replies so far. Problem is that my windoze users cannot let go of Outlook. Basically what ever I present to them has to work out of the box with all of it's features.

In that case what you need is Outlook.

Essentially your users are the driving factor here and they want (and
maybe even need) Outlook so that's what you'll need to supply them.

If you want to replace Outlook I'd suggest a proper audit of what your
users actually need rather than just "all of it's features" so that you
can make a more accurate assessment of whether or not a Free Software
solution exists that properly meets their needs.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk