[Gllug] Checking many files for integrity on a corrupted mirror

Chris Bell chrisbell at chrisbell.org.uk
Wed Sep 15 10:22:33 UTC 2010

On Wed 15 Sep, Steve Parker wrote:
> On 15/09/10 09:04, Chris Bell wrote:
> >     I have reported the corruption to the University of Kent three times, but
> > no response so far,

> --
> Steve Parker
>
> <callto://stevegparker>

   Thanks. I have looked at the bug report, and the UK mirror was one of
four that I found was correct when I checked. In fact, although the
mirrorservice.org site names their mirror as being of the Debian UK site,
their /project/trace/ log shows that it is from the DE Debian site, which
also appears to be correct.

--
Chris Bell www.chrisbell.org.uk (was www.overview.demon.co.uk)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk