[Gllug] apt-get failing in chrooted python script...

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at workshy.org
Wed Sep 8 11:58:03 UTC 2010

On Wed, Sep 08, 2010 at 12:21:58AM +0100, general_email wrote:

> BTW, for reference, the path to the script is...
> /home/r0g/AAA_BACKED_UP/Code/projects/Techbench/remaster/remasternate.py

OK, that explains the error message.  As I said in my other e-mails, the
getcwd() function is returning a broken value.  Now you have to find out
why os.chroot isn't setting up the chroot entirely correctly (why the
pre-chroot value for the cwd is leaking in).

--
Bruce

It is impolite to tell a man who is carrying you on his shoulders that
his head smells.