[Gllug] Small form factor backup machine

Philip Hands phil at hands.com
Tue Apr 5 18:21:09 UTC 2011

On Tue, 05 Apr 2011 15:09:40 +0100, James Hawtin <oolon at ankh.org> wrote:
> Out of interest what processor do those things have in them? Does it
> support VT so could run VMs on it?

AMD Athlon™ II NEO N36L apparently, in which case, yes apparently

That's exactly why I was interested -- might manage to wean a couple
more clients off of their 'doze on the desktop if they can have a VM in
the corner of the office for that one last application they still need,
and then they could have silent boxes in the rest of the office (like
OpenRDs, say) and have a much nicer office environment.

Cheers, Phil.