[Gllug] Fun with Xen (not!)

Greg R. Smith greg at soshal.com
Wed Aug 24 17:08:48 UTC 2011

look up xen multi bridging

xen does some weird things with its bridges - you don't have to use xens
built in bridging system, but when you don't other things go crazy.

it took me a while to figure it out, but with very little documentation
about it ~3 1/2 years ago, I managed to get it going.

This link was around -> http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenNetworking
and was helpful.. its one of the first google responses - so you may
have seen it

but its defs on the right track.

if its xen 4.0, I am not 100% sure - it doesn't work as well.

hope this helps.

--Greg

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk