[Gllug] OT: Latex verbatimfiles.sty

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Sat Feb 19 19:37:18 UTC 2011

On 18 Feb 2011, Mick Farmer verbalised:

> My context is different.  I'm in the middle of an enumerate
> with a number of list items, e.g.

Aha. Yes, I see that too. The problem is that \verbatimlisting meddles
with \everypar, which LaTeX wants complete control of inside lists. So
you have to temporarily redefine it and then flip it back
again. Unfortunately it is a TeX primitive and magical and doing that is
quite difficult: \newtoks and a bunch of \letting is not sufficient :/
I haven't found the trick yet... comp.text.tex is the place to ask,
I'd say. They know everything there.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk