[Gllug] OT: Police Web Site

Dylan dylan at dylan.me.uk
Thu Feb 3 18:19:08 UTC 2011

On Thursday 03 Feb 2011, Walter Stanish wrote:
> Prominent sites (eg: Eurostar booking)
>    fail with subtle bugs on some mobile platforms.
>    (That bug cost me 100EUR a month ago!)

I'd suggest RailEuope for any rail ticket involving Europe - they're never
more expensive than booking with Eurostar direct (in my experience) and often
cheaper - even for a day-trip to Paris! YMMV, of course!

Dylan

--
" '... but there is so much else behind what I say. It makes itself known to
me so slowly, so incompletely! ...' "
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk