[Gllug] OT: Police Web Site

Mick Farmer mick at dcs.bbk.ac.uk
Tue Feb 1 20:06:45 UTC 2011

Dear John,

I did feed in my postcode using upper-case and the system
correctly identified my neighbourhood as Lewisham.

Given that we have one of the largest London police stations
right on the high street (police horses are stabled there),
you'd think they would, at least, have a link to this.

On the work front, I work just off Russell Square and I
think my nearest police station is in Lambs Conduit Street
which is about half a mile away.

Sigh...  Why can't their designers get it right?

Regards,

Mick               /"\
                   \ /
Linux Registered    X  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
User #287765       / \ Against HTML Mail
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk