[Gllug] Fedora 64-bit Flash

Alec Battles alec.battles at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 19:46:30 UTC 2011

> Sad as it is, I find many flash sites will only work with the latest
> adobe version. Others on here may have had more success but I admit I
> go for the easy option these days!

This is true for me as well. Flash slows down my aging (but loyal)
machine in a way that it just shouldn't, especially with more and more
flash adverts on websites. I usually just turn it off via the browser
unless I want to watch some mind-numbing YouTube videos.

> This is my first post btw, new to London, looking to get to one of the
> meetings soon and meet some of you. All the best,

Nice to meet you. I'm also relatively new to the area. The London
hackspace has some sort of get-together on February 6th (which I found
out through another GLLUG list) that may interest you.

Alec
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk