[Gllug] Kernel Brewery

Rich Walker rw at shadowrobot.com
Wed Jan 19 18:05:02 UTC 2011

On 2011-01-19 17:14, Bernard Peek wrote:
> On 19/01/11 16:56, John Hearns wrote:
>> OK, reviving this thread.
>>
>> Meet at London Bridge station between  10:30 and 10:45 on Saturday.
>> Depart 11 sharp.
>> The exit beside the London Dungeon, on Tooley Street.
>
> OK. I've been on this mailing list a long while, it's about time I went
> along to a meeting. I'll be there. I'm easily recognisable, fat bloke
> with a beard.

This is a *Linux* meetup - those are nearly the default requirements for
attending.

Personally, I'm going straight for the brewery - none of this messing
around. I have long hair. This won't help much ;-)

rich walker         |  Shadow Robot Company | rw at shadowrobot.com
managing director      251 Liverpool Road   | skype: rich_at_shadow
need a Hand?           London  N1 1LX       | +44 20 7700 2487
http://www.shadowrobot.com/hand/              @shadowrobot
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk