[Gllug] IPv6 allocation options

Mark Brier mark at brier.me.uk
Wed Jan 19 16:00:15 UTC 2011

On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 15:47:51 +0000
Walter Stanish <walter.stanish at saffrondigital.com> wrote:

> > ... If all this stuff was obvious to
> > everyone, then apart from the social aspect, what would be the
> > point of a LUG exactly?
>
> Well, I am not sure but I believe the Kernel Brewery on Saturday may
> very well hold the answer!
>
> (Are there any takers? Do we have a time?  Circa lunch would leave
> copious time to sample the full range of bespoke beverage... I have
> to celebrate escaping Tunisia with my pulse intact, and am back off
> to LA on Monday.  Appropriately geeky game of Catan, anyone?)

I'm up for it but I've never played Catan before and I'm often confused
by Linux, linux people, posts on this LUG and others ... and I've been
using and working with it for 6yrs+!

I do however love a good beer, meeting like-minded people and since I'm
new to London, discovering new places (especially pubs). This place
does sound somewhat interesting!

Put me down as a 'definitely maybe' (in-line with the city I've come
from!) ;)

MB

--
Mark Brier