[Gllug] Retro computing

j.roberts j.roberts at stabilys.com
Sun Jan 2 15:40:32 UTC 2011

On 02/01/2011 13:43, dominicwalden at tesco.net wrote:
> I was wondering where one would go to find retro computer hardware and related stuff.

>For instance, I'm currently on the lookout for a Roland MT-32 MIDI synthesizer,
 >but other than Ebay (no luck yet) I don't know where else to look.

> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have two, but I hadn't thought of selling one - I might be persuaded
though :)

Contact me off-list if you want to apply the screws :)

Otherwise - I have not seen any for sale for a while.

I'd try places like the Sound on Sound for sale ad pages:

http://www.soundonsound.com/readersads

- and just keep an eye out generally.

Also studio people occasionally sell stock that's been hanging around
for years, and the organ enthusiasts bought an awful lot of MT32's back
when they were new.

--
Stabilys Ltd
www.stabilys.com