[Gllug] IPv6 allocation options

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 20 12:43:16 UTC 2011

On 20 January 2011 12:11, Bernard Peek <bap at shrdlu.com> wrote:
> I think what's missing is the standardisation of packaging, like what
> has happened to the road haulage industry and containerisation. If the
> fridge/freezer storage could be based on standard containers then
> kitchen automation becomes a possibility. You need a system that can
> automate the whole process of ordering food through delivery to domestic
> storage and cooking. Alternatively build a system that will take an
> order for food over the Internet and deliver it freshly cooked at the
> door....

I have GOT to say this, and I'm not having a go at you Bernard.
Human beings are social animals, and shopping fulfils a social function.

Man like go hunter gather (beats chest). Woman like go hunt too in modern world.

Seriously though, it is GOOD to get out there and talk to people. I'm
sure many lonely people only
get to talk to the checkout staff or the counter staff in the newsagents.
We sould be going out to more local shops to deal with local people
and buy local produce. Tubbs.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk