[Gllug] Fedora 64-bit Flash

Mick Farmer mick at dcs.bbk.ac.uk
Sat Jan 8 19:08:41 UTC 2011

Dear John,

Thanks for the pointer.  I followed the instructions, but
there was no change.  However, I noticed from the list of
plugins that I still had the gnash plugin (coming before the
flash plugin).  Removing this now lets the flash plugin run.

The problem I now have is lack of sound.  The standalone
flash player shows a sound level of 9.

Can anyone help with this?

Regards,

Mick               /"\
                   \ /
Linux Registered    X  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
User #287765       / \ Against HTML Mail
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk