[Gllug] Best beer and food pub nr Leicester Square

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at workshy.org
Fri Jan 28 09:27:04 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 08:33:10PM +0000, david at gbenet.com wrote:

> http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pubs

Really doesn't come up to the basic standard set by the OP.  Yes, there
will be food.  No, there won't be good beer (just cheap beer).  There
might be breathing space, but in central London it'll be shared with all
the pissheads in there for the cheap beer.

Steve, the Salisbury is pretty good.
http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Salisbury,_WC2N_4AP

If that doesn't suit, I can offer you a selection from a London guide
run by somebody who knows all about the kind of pubs that London.pm meet
in.

http://london.randomness.org.uk/search.cgi?os_dist=500&os_x=529970&os_y=180805&Go=Go

--
Bruce

I object to intellect without discipline.  I object to power without
constructive purpose. -- Spock