[Gllug] Fedora 64-bit Flash

Justin Perreault justinperreault at dl-jp.com
Mon Jan 10 06:10:17 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-01-07 at 20:37 +0000, Mick Farmer wrote:
> I'm running 64-bit Fedora 14 on my laptop and I'm having
> trouble getting Flash to run (for BBC streams mainly).

I have both working on mine.

> I've installed gnash, the GNU alternative, but to no avail.

Never heard of it before.

> If anyone on this list has got it working, or knows what I'm
> doing wrong (32-bit vs 64-bit stuff), I'd love to hear from
> you.

http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashplayer10/square/

is what you want runs great on mine, still beta but has pretty spiel. Be
sure to read it. Says native 64-bit.

You want the download flash player square link.

I've not had problems but only being used for youtube/bbciplayer.

hope it helps.

Justin
--
If you are an adult, you can choose to act like a child. If you do not
accept being an adult, you are only a child. -JJJ

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk