[Gllug] Could you build a distro?

Chris Bell chrisbell at chrisbell.org.uk
Tue Jun 7 11:58:19 UTC 2011

On Tue 07 Jun, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

> > You've been at the lists again, "Krishsna".
> >
> > I saw your one on the dnsext mailing list about extending the length
> > of domain names as you "believe the raising the characters on the
> > internet domain names will [be] very good from a spiritual
> > perspective".
> >
> > *yawn*
>
> http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dnsext/current/msg10342.html
>
> I nearly sneezed out my tea after reading that one.
>
> Rich.

   Anyone taking the bait of an apparently poorly defined project which must
be liable to continuous specification changes at a very low initial agreed
rate is likely to be doing business with a government department. It would
make far more sense if it is a student on a psychology course doing some
practical research.

--
Chris Bell www.chrisbell.org.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk