[Gllug] My Internet experience in the West at times is comparable to female foeticide

Frank Scott lists at frasco.org.uk
Wed Jun 22 19:09:35 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 10:45:26AM +0100, Dean Wilson wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 10:11:09AM +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> > Hopefully Martin will ban you from this list too.
>
> Frank - can you do the honours?

I am always very reluctant to ban anyone who is not an obvious spammer
(If I removed all the people who offend me, this might be a very sparse
list indeed ;-) )

It was different in the old modem days when bandwidth was limited and
you were having to pay loads of phone charges to receive such guff, but
now I feel that kill lists are the solution for people who are happy
living with k.

Frank

> --

    /V\    : ;`  :   Frank Scott  Sutton, London
  /(   )\  `. ''`    <frank at frank-scott.me.uk>
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk