[Gllug] ADVERT Meego gathering in London July 5th

- Tethys tethys at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 15:44:49 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 10:34 AM, John Hearns <hearnsj at googlemail.com> wrote:

> After a bit of investigation, I found that there is also a Nokia 950,
> with slide out keyboard, which very much looks like the intended
> successor to the N900.

Yep. The N950 looks like the perfect successor to the N900 for me, but
Nokia won't sell me one :-( I looking into joining their developer
programme, but it's fairly clear I wouldn't qualify. They're looking
for people to write apps that others might want to use. Most of what I
use my N900 for is stuff I've written that wouldn't appeal to others,
and certainly isn't something that could be stuck up on an app store.

Tet

--
"Java is a DSL for taking large XML files and converting them to stack
traces" -- Bulat Shakirzyanov
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk