[Gllug] Volunteer to maintain the FAQ

john walker johnwalkervinest at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 12 15:10:46 UTC 2011

--- On Thu, 9/6/11, Andy McGarty <andy at mac1systems.com> wrote:

> From: Andy McGarty <andy at mac1systems.com>
> Subject: Re: [Gllug] Volunteer to maintain the FAQ
> To: "Greater London Linux User Group" <gllug at gllug.org.uk>
> Date: Thursday, 9 June, 2011, 13:34
> On 09/06/2011 12:44, Richard W.M.
> Jones wrote:
> > On Wed, Jun 08, 2011 at 08:13:24PM +0100, john walker
> wrote:
> >> Hi Martin
> >> I'd be willing to learn how to do this. If I can
> give you a break for the sake of your sanity whilst bringing
> up a baby, I would have achieved something!
> >> John Walker
> > I think desirable characteristics of a FAQ maintainer
> include not
> > top-posting, correct quoting, and keeping line lengths
> to 72
> > characters.
> >
> > Just saying ...
> >
> > Rich.
> >
> And not using the letter K ;)
>
> Andy

I can now successfully build a html and a pdf version of the FAQ using the provided build script. I have created a little subversion repository too. On my unfuddle free account there are only 2 people allowed to look at the submitted changes to the FAQ ( One other plus myself ). They would need to OK each change. Is this alright?

John
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk