[Gllug] Could you build a distro?

Krishna Birth krishnabirth at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 10:08:36 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 6:59 AM, Jacob Mansfield <cyberjacob at gmail.com> wrote:
> I did ask the op to send this information off-list to me, however he has not
> replied yet.
> Jacob Mansfield
> Programmer
> CyberKing Solutions™
> www.cyberkingsolutions.co.uk - I do know the database is down

I am going to respond to your question.  Another consultant has quoted
"1075.20 GBP per day" which is too expensive.  I guess before further
discussion on this, I would be thankful if you could tell me your
costs.  I am on the correct list thus I invite others on this project.
 So far 2 have come forward.  I receive many emails from this group
thus if others have spare time please respond.

Regards,

Meeku
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk