[Gllug] Questionnaire - "The motivations of developers who participate in OS projects"

A.Kaperonis at lse.ac.uk A.Kaperonis at lse.ac.uk
Thu Jun 30 23:56:56 UTC 2011

Dear OS developer,

I am an MSc student at the London School of Economics and I am doing research on the motivations of developers who participate in OS projects. The results from this questionnaire will be used within my MSc dissertation as empirical evidence.

The questionnaire is designed in such a way that it will take only a few minutes to fill in. Please be assured that all responses will remain confidential and secure.

Please answer all the questions.

Thank you in advance for your time and support. You can start with the survey by clicking on the following link:

http://questionpro.com/t/AGYOdZKm6G

Please contact A.Kaperonis at lse.ac.uk with any questions.

Thank You

Anastasios Kaperonis