[Gllug] Do you still have meetings?

k p redtab013 at msn.com
Sat Jun 4 14:17:52 UTC 2011

Hello,

I'm writing again in case it went to Spam.
Message below.

Thank you for the answer.

kama*

From: redtab013 at msn.com
To: gllug at gllug.org.uk
Subject: Do you still have meetings?
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 17:04:24 +0200

Hi,

I'm writing cause I'm not sure if you're still meeting :)

I was trying to find some informations on your site but I guess it hasn't been updated lately....

are you still meeting at UCL? If not maybe you can redirect me to other Linux group?

I would like to join meetings (if there's such possibility)

and ask if you not only develop and share knowledge, but also help with different problems user might have with Linux

- I'm still quite a newbie, I'm using KDE since January and I was attending to similar (I guess) meetings in Warsaw.

Thanx in advance for the answer.

Have a nice day,

kama*