[Gllug] Could you build a distro?

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Tue Jun 7 07:58:52 UTC 2011

On 6 Jun 2011, Krishna Birth uttered the following:

> On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 8:56 PM, Nix <nix at esperi.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> A website, a tshirt, and an almost fanatical dislike of the letter K.
>> A website, a tshirt, an almost fanatical dislike of the letter K, and
>> nice red uniforms.
>>
>> ... I'll come in again.
>
> If you were a car mechanic, would you argue about the car style or do
> your work?  If I told you the reason for the style and you started /
> kept arguing about it then it would mean that you are not interested
> in doing this car mechanic work.

If you asked a car mechanic to change the seat covers to ones made of
tissue paper because you had religious objections to the existing ones,
*but* the tissue paper must never tear *and* they had to do it by
building the car up from scratch and oh you'd be paying sixpence... I
imagine the mechanic would employ considerable sarcasm.

--
NULL && (void)
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk