[Gllug] Bring Your Own Server

Tethys sta296 at astradyne.co.uk
Tue Jun 14 00:03:28 UTC 2011

John Edwards writes:

>On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 06:31:33PM +0000, Krishna Birth wrote:
><snip>
>> Please tell what you are going to charge per month?
>
>I think you need to get away from the idea that everything and
>everyone is for sale.

No, I just think he needs to accept that everything has a price, and
the 99% of the rest of the world that don't share his wacky beliefs
aren't going to drop that price just because he can't afford it. If
you want to pay for something rather than doing it yourself (which is
a perfectly valid approach if you lack either the time or the skills
to do so), then you should be prepared to pay the going rate, rather
than just telling everyone that they're charging too much.

Tet
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk