[Gllug] Recommend value for money Linux cloud hosting?

Axel Segebrecht axel at segebrecht.com
Wed Mar 16 09:39:54 UTC 2011

Hetzner are pretty good but are not a 'cloud' provider. I have been
hosting with VPS.net for over a year now and you get good performance,
reliability and support from them for the average £10 per node.

Also, you get free (as in beer) SSL certificates from Comodo!

Just my 2p - but any company where you can talk directly to the (wo)man
in charge is a good thing in my book :-)

Axel.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk