[Gllug] QT GUI Project

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Wed May 11 17:44:13 UTC 2011

On 10 May 2011, JLMS outgrape:
> Indeed. In the last 2 companies where I have worked you would be
> unceremoniously  walked out of the premises if you would try to pull
> the "machine under the desk" stunt

They said that at the last place I worked, too. By the time I left I had
three machines under my desk, because I needed them to get my job done
and there was nowhere else to put them (the IT guys wouldn't countenance
putting desktop form-factor machines into the machine room).

> Those where the "good old times", and are thankfully, mostly, over.

The good old times of actually being able to get your job done without
interference from corporate idiots?

--
NULL && (void)
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk