[Gllug] App development for children

Alistair Mann al at lgeezer.net
Tue May 17 11:04:56 UTC 2011

John Hearns wrote:
>  Yesterday's Evening Standard carried an article on Nick Cleggs speech
>  at the Google conference. All schoolchildren are to be trained in
>  how to develop 'apps' for iPhone and Blackberry.

That sounds like cobblers typical from journalists. Unfortunately it
also sounds like cobblers typical from politicians, so I went to look up
his speech. Never mind the speech, I can't find /any/ reference at
Google or the Eeningstanart to Nick Clegg at a Google Conference, much
less what he actually said!

Cheers,
--
Alistair Mann